I’m accepting and warm. I offer a safe place where clients are free to be themselves, without the fear of shame and disapproval. I love to empower clients, to help them rise above their struggles. I feel honored when clients share their stories, sometimes for the first time in their lives.
As a lifelong lover of music, I frequently attend concerts of various genres, in particular classical music from the KC Symphony.
A lifelong resident of Kansas, I have been living in Olathe, KS since the beginning of 2020. In my spare time, I enjoy cooking, walking with our dogs, Kaiser and Duchess, decorating my home, and spending time with family and friends.
Robin Humbard, MA, LPC, NCC
- M.A. MidAmerica Nazarene University: Counseling, Clinical Mental Health
- B.S. Grand Canyon University: Applied Management
- NCC- National Certified Counselor
- EMDR Trained, Member of EMDRIA
- Member of ICEEFT, International Centre for Excellence in Emotionally Focused Therapy
Licensure in Kansas
Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
I am currently practicing under the clinical supervision of Jennifer Agee, LCPC.